Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: A tribute to Lara *LINK*
In Response To: Re: A tribute to Lara ()

Imhotep and Sacred Geometry? One man gave birth to the Greek Enlightenment? OK, suppose that is true. Have you ever seen the statues of Egyptian princes crushing the heads of Nubians in a head lock? Do you really think Egyptians don’t see themselves as a different race to yours? An Indian from Madras is black but not of the same race as a tribal African. Turn order into chaos, yeah right. Africa and your ilk are doing a great job when it comes to maintaining order. Hats off to Mugabe and Idi Amin. You are not the only one that wishes slavery had never happened. I could only imagine a world where Africans were only in Africa.
self-aggrandizement (n) promotion of self: the ambitious or ruthless pursuit of increased personal importance, wealth, reputation, or power
You touched on the reason Africa will never be civilized without the white man. Trinidad is going to the dogs while Manning bathes in self-aggrandizement. He even refers to himself in the third person. Your response to my post takes the form of a debate but your comments about the nature of the website, i.e. PC, are in themselves self-aggrandizing. Racial awareness for the white man is inevitable and the fear you attribute to me is a dimension of yourself you refuse to see. I would certainly feel inadequate if my entire existence was dependent on another race to bring me out of the Stone Age. Your name, your language, your religion, pretty much everything you call culture was handed to you by another race. When Cristobal Colon was vacationing in the Caribbean (since nobody discovered it) his accounts of cannibalism, newborn babies being a delicacy, of the Carib tribes seems to contradict your version of ‘we’ history. You must idolize American windbags like Selwyn Cudjoe, professor of African studies and now chairing the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago. Does he know anything about economy or finance?, nope. Just another self-aggrandizing Creole riding the PNM for personal gain.
My imminent demise. I take it you are referring to all white men. A proud Afro-American doesn’t threaten me. I know he is making a futile attempt to fill a void. A proud white man, now that is something you and your ilk should fear. McTavish takes pleasure in stereotyping and all the things he claims to be fighting. When the white man wakes up, with the help of organizations like the Alliance, places that are infested with black parasites, like Detroit, will revert back to stage one of human existence and I can guarantee you it will not be the white man living in caves. How many guns do you own my Kween? You want to buy one? There is a mosque close to me here in Trinidad and I can get you one. I spent some time in Golden Grove for having guns in Trinidad. You meet some pretty interesting people there. Something that should disturb you as a Trini, if you are one, is the effect of incarceration on young male Trinis. They see joining Islam as their only way to fight a corrupt government in the form of corrupt police and an incompetent judicial system. Why don’t you organize a prisoner outreach service and put your money where your mouth is? Trinidad deserves all the ill tidings coming to it. Instead of a philanthropist you would herald a philanderer, Lara. Monkey say….cool breeze.

Messages In This Thread

A tribute to Lara *LINK*
Re: A tribute to Lara
Re: A tribute to Lara *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com