Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: A tribute to Lara
In Response To: Re: A tribute to Lara ()

I wasn't saying that your response to his ignorance lacked verification but rather his (assuming that Roy is a man) original post and his source. I think the program you were talking about was in the deep south like Miss., Alabama, or eastern Texas. At any rate, there are pockets of this country that are still trying to hold onto the past which in todays global society could destroy the U.S..These idiots subscribe to what is protrayed in the media, but do not or have not taken the time to internalize any of this information outside of their pocket. Just as anyone who has no experience can be told something, but really wouldn't have a clue when they come from such a onesided sheltered segment of society unless they experience it for themselves.

I don't have a clue as to what their veixership is. It is certain that there are thousands of whites who share their sentiment. There are thousands who have lost their money, jobs, or haven't been able to achieve money or jobs because of the competition that came about through affirmative action and more qualified minority applicants. They are the same that think that segregation in retrospect was good from the perspective that Minorities especially Blacks wouldn't have been able to compete. The are the same that want to launch a them versus us movement in some desperate attempt to "reclaim" this nation. It's too late for that, because there are too many minorities to try to deny equal rights to.

What you see with this publication (Alliance) is an attempt especially when it shows up in T-N-T is to devide and conquer. It has been realized by some of the subscribers to the racist (biased at least) publication that there are more non-whites in the world than there are people of European decent racially. They know it would be pointles to launch a war of any scale against all peoples of color. It would be as if a man armed with a can of raid were to walk up to a hive of killer bee's with no protective clothing.

That is the reason why I have said in earlier post that it is important for minorities to create an unidentifiable group that can penetrate politics, and economics. That is the only way to balance the scale of justice right now.

Osama Bin Laden went about his fight in the wrong way. At the same time, his organisation operates much in the same way that I speak. They are virtually unidentifiable. That is until they get cocky. Imagine if Osama would have used his money to fund cells in this country that could take over the majority of the businesses in this country in which we service every day. He wouldn't have been perceived as athreat, and would have been able to have more successwhen he decided it was time for a strike. Many people think that is what he has done out of ignorance,, but at the same time it is a very real and valid point when one considers that many people who are typcats as terrorist don't feel that they need to assimilate with the common culture of where they live for better or worse. This creates distrust and an underlying presence of civil unrest.

Anyway, I've missed my Kween. I've longed for you explosive fire that burns the pixels of my pc everytime you post. Hossien was jealous. I shall not interfere with the history that you two have shared on this bulletin board, but rather staep aside and let nature have it's way. If it were ment to be, then so be it.

Messages In This Thread

A tribute to Lara *LINK*
Re: A tribute to Lara *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com