Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: What is this preoccupation with black unity

McTavish, I have been reaccessing some of our different points of view regarding Christianity and the effect that it has had on people of African descent. You broadened the scope by reflecting on religion in general. And in as much as I have tried to limit the parameters in addressing matters that I believed to be pertinent, without much success; please explain the following to me, if you can.

The bible represents the roots from which Christianity flows and the ten commandments just happems to be an integral part of that milieu. Your population claims it (the US) to be a Christian country and the frequency with which you distort the truth is tragically amazing. Amazing in the sense that the population is supportive of lies and tragic because members of the minority population are now urged to validate these untruths on the global stage, and they do try. As a student of history can you explain this egregious phenomenon?
And please do not tell me what other countries do. You could be a Christian and in this season of grief and joy, you can be candid with me. Happy Easter.

Messages In This Thread

What is this preoccupation with black unity
Re: What is this preoccupation with black unity *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com