Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Should the U.S. Stay out of Other Countries?

I have been paying attention to U.S. media primarily along with other sources from around the world, and I always seem to here almost the same opinion. The obvious being in Iraq where violence continues as we speak. In my opinion, these "terrorist" that are scattered from region to region around the world seem to make one ask," Why is the U.S. there"? My question to anyone who reads this is should the U.S. stay out of other nations? I believe yes to a certain extent. It is my opinion that the U.S. should not have ties with any nation that it can't do business with in a civil and humane manor. What do you think?

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com