Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: What is this preoccupation with black unity

You've got to be the most ignorant person that I've ever communicated with. Resistance to assimilation is futile. We now know that you do not know history and it's effects on the future of mankind. Al of man came from one landmass before they migrated away and evolved to adjust to his environment in other regions without the luxury of a one day voyage to return to his original soroundings. We as people became different racial groups through migration when the world was a much bigger place. Now that the world is smaller, people have more contact with one another thus allowing for assimilation into one norm racially. Obviously you know nothing of the one drop rule. I don't recall saying that none of the first slaves or no slaved was reaped idiot. I said that not all slave women were rapeed by their "masters". Even so, that doesn't mean that they all produced offspring. Thomas Jefferson was just one example. You pretend to be knowledgeable, but we know that your not with the responses that you post. Furthermore, noone said that we are hoping for assimilation. Every person that I met that was the child of parents from different different racial backgrounds wher one of the parents was of predominatly African ancestry was considered "black". I'm still waiting for your contribution. It seems like your the only one that has a chance to learn something new from this.

Messages In This Thread

What is this preoccupation with black unity
Re: What is this preoccupation with black unity *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com