Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: My heart bleeds for my T&T.

Calm down Cotton Picker! Before you run from the hounds, explain to me what it is that Magic Johnson has. Explain to me why if it is a myth, that people all over the world are dying from this nonexistant disease and suffer the same symptoms? Thats all I want to know. I heard some political leader in I believe it was South Africa adress this theory about two years ago. I believe that he didn't want medicine to be shipped into the country. The only thing that I'm saying is that if you obstain from unsafe sex or sex at all that you won't contract the" mentally Manifested" disease. You would rather refer to me as a house nigger because I don't readily accept your theory. You should be happy that we all don't think alike and march to the beat of the same drum. At any rate Shaka Zulu, you might have more success with "your people" if you talk to them and not at them.

Messages In This Thread

My heart bleeds for my T&T.
Just couldn't let you get away with that!!
Re: Just couldn't let you get away with that!!
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com