Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: My heart bleeds for my T&T.

You are the very existing brain-washing influence that has been put in place to mislead the beautiful people of our country. The sad thing is - you don't even know it - and that's the worst part.

How dare you even think of suggesting that I write a poem about "not having sex"? Have you no understanding nor attentive ability? Did you not grasp what I was saying? I guess not.

What you bring to the table is the very same hindering factor that we're trying our very hardest to leave behind - mediocrity.

It dosen't help - and more significantly, it takes away from the crucial urgency of very serious issues. When people view what you write, they automatically become reinstated within boundaries of ignorance which, in this instance makes them proned to self delusion and ultimate self destruction.

Why insight death worship when, in this critical situation there are so many questions to be answered? Why refuse to excercise common sense, and in turn choose to stand aside and be dictated to? Don't you believe in the exposure of truth, peace of mind and the right to precise information?

It was sex that brought you here Sir! Why fight against its practice with tools that corrupt politicians, scientists and various other so-called scholars have designed and put in place to deter you from its critical importance?

What is sex? That is the question you should ask yourself. When you think of it, do you robotically think of HIV/AIDS? Of course you do! Is that how it was meant to be? Maybe in your world, but not mine. And I'm sure that the minds of our people do not wish to be configured that way.

You infiltrate nothing but fear - and stand as no more than a clueless upholder of illicit medical misconduct and scientific hog-wash! In saying that, it's probably the damning effects of post colonial Christianity and the direct submission to political jargon that makes you think this way, so you may not be entirely to blame.

What is certain however, is that you play an active role in the deterring of those who seek relevant and correct information pertaining to the existing HIV/AIDS proliferation in Trinidad and Tobago and the rest of the Caribbean. Whether you want to accept it or not, it is that simple.

We, the people who stand to champion this cause view you as a particle of the enemy force who vow to continuously blindfold our citizens in way of maintaining political, religious and economic control.

We take this issue very seriously, and aim to eradicate all imposing influences that seek to do nothing but derail our ground breaking effort towards establishing complete awarness with regards to this matter.

You and your worshipped government officials, University lecturers and spiritual misleaders have already done your damage - it is now our time to undo it.

Messages In This Thread

My heart bleeds for my T&T.
Just couldn't let you get away with that!!
Re: Just couldn't let you get away with that!!
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com