Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: To what extent are blacks predictable?

Your a sarcastic clown. I know your enjoying this alot. Your the one thats predictable. I knew that you would surface. You can't stay quiet for more than one day. Have you contributed anything to man kind beside your humorous being? What makes you think that your surperior to anyone in anykind of way? What have you done or basically how did you come to this conclusion? I have long thought I was surperior to you. Malakim Salam. Bhudda Bless. AHCK Shmaat and a whole bunch of spit. It all means the same thing. There is a supreme being and we should live by his rules or be punished. What effect do you think any religion has played on any group of people. I personally think that it in someways weakened Blacks in the begining. I believe that it help oppress for years. Even now you can go into a Black church and find a picture of a man whose features are indigenous to those of people who settled Norway or Sweeden. You still hear them refering to him as Jesus, and the savior. Well everyone know that Jesus was born from a Jewish mother. Everyone knows that Jews 1970 years ago were darker than modern day Indians. It was a brain washing tool. My opinion.

Messages In This Thread

To what extent are blacks predictable?
Re: To what extent are blacks predictable? *NM*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com