Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Madrid Bombing
In Response To: Madrid Bombing ()

Who is perpetraiting these crimes in West Africa? Is it some international terrorist group? What of the government in Sierra Leone. Are they the perpetraitors? Are they trying to combat these things you speak of? Do they have the ability to control or at least protect their people. The Diaspora didn't cause the victems to behave in a uncivil and undignified way. That was choice. What do you think that the U.N. can do about the problem? If you can't rake the leaves in your yard and they aren't blowing in mine, then why should I clean it up? I see two options that would be good. First, Sierra Leone can clean up it's yard and stay in power of itself. The second is for the international communtiy to come in and occupy it and never give it back because they don't know how to act. Violent losses of life are a waste. I wouldn't waste my life fighting over there so that it can return to it's same injust way of living after I'm gone.The stability of Africa means little to nothing in the world outside of "Negro" Africa. You ask if the loss of life is a loss of life, but people who can't identify with the African experience for the most part don't recognise People of African lineage as people unless they are entertaining. They still are considered that "Black Person" instead of person. I think you should target reforming the hearts from within the nation before you try to gain global sympathy from residents of this world out side of " Negro Africa". They've been telling us what they have thought about us since our reintroduction. When I say they, I'm not talking about every single person outside of the experience, but most of them. The U.S. controls the U.N.. You also have to remember, that U.S. resources are spread thin right now. Many people talk bad about the current administration, but what other president tried to help an African Nation. Liberia seems to be doing better. Would you aggree?

Messages In This Thread

Madrid Bombing
Re: Madrid Bombing
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com