Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: dangered Indian excerpts from.....

You speak of Indian awareness, and African awareness, but I ask who speaeks of Trini awareness? Without unity, the counrty is lost to all natives. I guess you all can come look for me once all of the beaches become resorts owned by Americans. Without unity you won't be able to stop our big business from comming in and taking over. When that happens the whole Trini culture will be exploited like Jamaica MON. The U.S. supports India because they are a democratic state in a region where that ideology is shun. However, it is my bellief that America does not trust anyone from that region of the world period. With that in mind, if there was a Indian take over then they would be watched heavily if not already by the U.S.. Now that I think about it, there may be support for the Indian as we speak by the U.S. because of the discovery of oil and the oil situation from around the world. I know I don't want to pay more for gas and I'm unwilling to give up my v-6 340 hp car. As with most Americans, I don't care really how wwe get the prices down as long as it happens.

Messages In This Thread

dangered Indian excerpts from.....
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com