Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: On Haiti, Aristide and US Imperial Interventio

The U.S will have their way. Not enough common people are aware of whats going on, Nor do they care. It's all about the money right. Chavez will be gone unless he gives us good enough reason to keep him in power. You give us our way, or we will destroy you. Thats how we role! What? You say something. One of the problems of how this all works is the fact that there are some enlightened minds out there who seem to ramain dim for now while the worlds indviduals get gobbled up until there is a New World Order. One way. The eye watching the masses. Look at the dollar. Representing the world is the pyramid. The enlightend Eye is the U.S. and allies. The rest are the other people in the world. We are watching you. If you don't step out of line, nothing will happen to you. If you do, you'll end up like Sadam. Caricom can't do anything abut it. If the world as nations could do something, then Sadam wouldn't have been ousted. The U.S. is unstoppable. I'm not bragging. I'm not even proud. I'm just stating the Facts.

Messages In This Thread

On Haiti, Aristide and US Imperial Intervention
Re: On Haiti, Aristide and US Imperial Interventio
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com