Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The Tragedy of Haiti
In Response To: The Tragedy of Haiti *LINK* ()

That was nice. What are they going to do now? They said Columbus was bad, what about Duvalier, and Aristide. It seems that that the Haitians haven't changed much since they believed to be savages. It would seem as well that they are incapable of governing themeselves. I wonder if they need to be governed by France again in order to be able to live peaceful. I wonder if they need some foreigner telling them how to live before they can stick together. Who knows? From what I see they are still the same "spear chuckers" that they were 2 and 300 years ago. The difference now if that they have a French dialect and carry guns. I'm just being Honest. I don't see what the Europe has to do with the survival of Haiti. Other countries exist. The problem lies in the fact that you all feel relgated to support Europe and the U.S. when you can benifit even if it hurts your immediate neighbor. Asia won't stick with Africa who wont support South America who doesn't recognise the Carribean. It may not happen that exact way, but it happens all because everyone wants what the Europeans have. Everyone wants to show them that they are friends and are searching for mutual respect. Lots of pandering for what? To be turned against your neighbor because he doesn't support the European Establishment. Either your all stupid, or all scared to stand up. You would rather sneak around one anothers back just to reap sraps from a few. Real power is in numbers. If I have 500.00, and you are two million strong with 3 dollars, who has more power. No, the Problem is not Europe and the U.S., the problem is the lack of unity as Man versus mankind in an effort to live coheasivly compared to how we live now. This is a global Market. The world is letting about 5 or six countries rule the world because of European Colonialism. That will not and cannot happen again unless you allow it. Why not try getting your stuff together and dispersing power to support your interest. That doesn't mean that you have to do anything violently, but instead save your dimes and nickels and maybe volunteer in your own communities and country to help solve national debt. Apply funds to education and local security. Create a better standard of living for you and yourselves at home so that you don't have to send your children to London, Paris, New York Madrid, Lisbon, etc..... When you leave home, you sacrifice your culture and your giving up on your country. Don't give up, improve it. Take pride in something that your families so desperatly wanted to be liberated. They did'nt want liberation so that you could go live in Europe. They didn't want liberation so that you could pander to europe either. I've said enough.

Messages In This Thread

The Tragedy of Haiti *LINK*
Re: The Tragedy of Haiti
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com