Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The Press and Haiti
In Response To: The Press and Haiti *LINK* ()

I'm having a hard time trying to understand what the U.S. role is in the world. Correction. I have a hard time trying to understand what other countries expect from us. I hear comments like we should help build school, correct unemployment, stabilize other nations. Why?. Has anyone paid attention to our schools. We have one of the worse school systems on the planet. Has anyone paid any attention to our streets, crime rate, unemployment rate etc....?. No. I feel that my tax dollars are often times going out to help undeserving countries and their citizens accross the globe. We have problems at home that need to be resolved. Everyone is taalking about Haiti. Nobody from what I have heard has complained about Liberia. I believe that all of these countries should correct their own problems. Next, when you go to purchase goods, you go to a store that you feel comfortable in doing busines with. you don't go to a place where you feel unsafe. You don't go to a place that works against your ideology or against you. I personally do not knowingly shop at any KKK stores. I don't understand why some of you feel that nations should be any different. Last, you will not see me say somone from such and such accredited university says this or says that. Usually they are the same people who just talk about a situation with vocabulary that most people don't use in order to sound like they are achieving something. I geuss they are. They sound Good. Thats about it. I give real perspective. Real questions. So don't be turned off by the packaging and appearance of my messages. Pay attention to the content. Anyone can quote somone else, but not every one can freely speek his/ her own mind.

Messages In This Thread

The Press and Haiti *LINK*
Re: The Press and Haiti
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com