Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Don't Fall For Washington's Spin On Haiti

What happened in Haiti was not the fault of the U.S.. I don't see why people are having a hard time seeing that Aristide wasn't doing his job and his people wanted change. If I were a Haitian and I was hungry, I would go after my meal. Aristide wasn't struggling, but his people were. I know if I were Haitian and my family and community were starving and living in deplorable conditions that we would have to do something about it for survival. Thats what they did. Thats why Aristide is gone.. Not because of us(U.S.). This is a waste of time. The whole discussion. Nothing is going to change. Lets say we did commit all of the foul play in the world that we have been accussed of. Noone is going to do anything about it but "wine". We should start handing out cheese to these countries looking for our aid. "They did this, they did that"." Now we don't have this, we don't have that!". Get over it. Make your next move like in chess. Instead of crying over history, you should be formulating a plan to make things right. I geuss empty vessels do make the most noise. What I have said should encourage someone out there to legally improve the balance of power throughout the world. I geuss nobody cares or is listening. That reminds me of something said to me ten years ago during my last lashing. If you don't hear you will feal. Get it together. Organize for a legal solution that is acceptable for Caricom and the people of Haiti.

Messages In This Thread

Don't Fall For Washington's Spin On Haiti *LINK*
Re: Don't Fall For Washington's Spin On Haiti
The U.S. Called off their Dogs in Haiti *LINK*
Jamaica returns arms to S Africa
Re: Jamaica returns arms to S Africa
Re: The U.S. Called off their Dogs in Haiti
Re: The U.S. Called off their Dogs in Haiti
NCBL blast Kidnapping of Aristide *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com