Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

TT resources under attack
In Response To: QUESTIONABLE BARBADOS STRATEGY ()

GARY FITZWILLIAM, Tobago

THE EDITOR: It is with great amazement that I have read in the news that the Prime Minister of Barbados is threatening us for our own "flying fish." He's got to be kidding, and if he is not he must be suffering from too much coo coo and too little flying fish. Because at the end of the day, his arrogance will be to the detriment of the Barbados economy. At times like this I wish I was the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago as I would be able to tell him where to go and "fish."

On the other hand we have this "whale" of a woman from Barbados telling the fishermen to go and fish. Well as the man from Mt Irvine would say, Let them com," they go get more than flying fish. Over acting, the Prime Minister has put not only his foot in his mouth, but it would seem he forget to take off his shoe before doing so. But as one businessman stated, the TT government should not let itself be held ransom by any government with regards to any negotiations over our national resources - flying fish, natural gas, oil etc. It would seem that we don't only have bandits in our country, but we seem to be attracting bandits from Barbados.

Messages In This Thread

QUESTIONABLE BARBADOS STRATEGY
TT resources under attack
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com