Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Shame on T&T Media for not Covering RAVI RAMPAUL

It's with deep regret that I post this discouraging reminder of the ignorance of the T&T Media non-coverage of the Young, and Proud son of T&T, RAVI RAMPAUL. Around the world, many people were capitvated by this young man performance in South Africa, esp. yesterday with the 49th Over, he bowled one of the best over under pressure, and brought the game back to the W.I. to win. This young deserve better, the first Indo-Caribbean to bowl fast for West Indies, 19 yrs. old, 43 wickets in one tour.,etc.. Come on T&T the world is watching this young man, and as a country RAVI has made T&T proud, why can't you guys do the same, we see story about Jamal Mag., I live in the U.S., I know NBA Stars might have money, but do not have 1% of the kind of sportmanship that RAVI have. Give this young his praise and honor.

Messages In This Thread

Shame on T&T Media for not Covering RAVI RAMPAUL
Re: Shame on T&T Media for not Covering RAVI RAMPA
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com