Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Canada, USA reject UNC refugee claims

Manohar Ramsarran and the reporter who wrote that ridiculous story should be sharing something in common this morning, both of them should be on the breadline. I mean how could a Canadian reporter not see that this story was coming through the eyes of a person with "cocoa in the sun". The logical thing to do then would be to get a point of view of the government which I am sure could of being had through the Canadian High Commission at least. Also I have just listened to a news report from Trinidad where Manohar is stating that reports came in to him which he was unable to check and that was why he said what he said. Ridiculous! Utter nonsense! Is this the way an MP works. Representation by vaps I call it. Finally, haven't we all been through this before where East Indians were seeking refugee status in Canada becuase as they political prosecution? I know that immigrants usually try every and anything to get by when they are in a foreign country, but so called East Indian leaders should arise and condemn this type of negative action from their followers, for, I submit that no where else in the Indian diaspora are Indians doing as well as they do in Trinidad. I mean check the business community, the public service, the education sector and see which ethnic group in Trinidad dominates. The only thing the Indian do not dominate is calypso and that is to their obvious benefit. So come on East indians stop the crying and lying and continue to enjoy sweet TnT as you have been doing for you donot have it any better in any other country and that includes your homeland India, Guyana,Canada and Britain. Shame on you Manohar Ramsarran.

Messages In This Thread

Canada, USA reject UNC refugee claims
Panday: UNC not out to destroy TT
Re: Panday: UNC not out to destroy TT
Re: Panday: UNC not out to destroy TT
TT's Name Tarnished
Re: TT's Name Tarnished
Re: TT's Name Tarnished
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com