Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Cure for Gripe

In our beloved country of TnT, there has been a rapid growth of talk shows on our many radio stations. There are a few hosts who are genuine and fair but there are some who only seek to enlarge the already existing chasm and drown us in their filthy comments. These individuals seek to unleash their hate upon the public like the gladiators of ancient Rome, wielding swords of hate and malice and shielding themselves with pretense. While listening to them, one can hear the poison dripping from their tongues and wonder what circumstances forced them to secrete such venom upon other human beings.Could it be possible that freedom of the media now means the same as freedom to bear and use arms ? Sadly enough the day of good old fashioned "picong" has degenerated into present day hate and "gun talk". It appears that ratings are worth more than justice and a fair hearing. It seems to me that these fellows desire to take us to the ancient witch-hunt days and the test of fire. After all, those who were not witches would not be burnt by the blazing fires.Question: does that make me a warlock? I've been burned before while frying plantains. Sadly I'm not immune to fire. So I would like to say as a son of TnT, not India or Africa, (Take it from me, they wouldn't want us), to these persons, PLEASE go see a doctor( preferably Non- Cuban) and get a dose of humanity and honour, with a dash of tolerance and a smidge of discipline to cure your gripe. If that doesn't work, mummy may still have a tamarind switch.

Vijai Kissoon

Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com