Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The realities of Venezuela and T and T

Dr, I am impress by your research...Thanks for yoh hard wok...From ah lay Trinbagonian point of view...this issue is more than winners and loosers...it is about wha is best for both nation. I was and still is mistrustfull of any agreement between both nation that is not overseen by the United nations....I say United nations because it takes it out of a local issue and placed it in an international phase...why, political stability in Venezuela, nonsense politics being preached by the current leader of that country..and no..I repeat, no, non-agression pact, of any substance, sitting in a safe in both countries..
The international market is a political market and as we all aware, strange things happen when power goes to ones head...we could have death to part of humanity...Trinbagonians. The stability of Trinbago could be scuttled by the aggressive attitude and ambition of the people governing Venezuela...Er no way could venezuela achieve the ambition of the presedent without getting that oil out of the basin...but the agreement is one avenue of letting Venezuela know that we er go lea dem rip we off....Venezuela had to be reminded that having oil and big ambitions, doh mean that dea go get away by riping off Trinbago through threats of force.......The agreement should have be done with the UN sitting round the table...putting dea stamp on the piece ah paper.....

I doh have a warm fuzzy that the agreement ensured we Trinbagonian got the best deal...but, as ah peacefull, loving nation, we sharing with we neighbour with ah kind heart.....as long as dea know we er go lie down and let dem rip we off.....

taking it too far?...not in todays world....every despot want to be ah hero to they own people...and plenty people on the opposit side suffer when mistakes are made in the name of humanity....

kerr

Messages In This Thread

The realities of Venezuela and T and T *LINK*
Re: The realities of Venezuela and T and T
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com