Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

CRIME

IT IS SO SAD THAT EVERYMORNING I GET ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE TO READ ABOUT THE CRIME SITUATION IN TRINIDAD.I PRAY THAT THE COUPLE I WORK FOR IN LONG ISLAND DOES NOT READ OUR NEWS.OUR LOVELY ISLAND IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY BANDITS AND KIDNAPPERS.PLEASE MR MANNING AND MR CHIN LEE IT IS TIME TO ACT AGAINST THESE ELEMENTS THAT FEEL BANDITERY AND KIDNAPPING CAN CONTINUE IN OUR LOVELY ISLAND,BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BEING CAUGHT.I MISS HOME VERY MUCH BUT I ASK GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON THE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OF TRINIDAD BECAUSE THINGS ARE NOT GETING BETTER IT IS GETTING WORSE.PEACE AND LOVE MY FELLOW CITIZENS.

Messages In This Thread

CRIME
Re: CRIME
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com