Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

African Contributions
In Response To: Re: Black Jibberish ()

You don't get it do you? The Hanuman statue was not erected as an "expression to show their appreciation and admiration for their ethnic ancestors". We all are descendants of monkeys. It is just one race that by appearance has not descended that far and would probably be better if they were back in the trees instead of chasing each other around with RPGs and machine guns. The main reason non-Afros are sickened by people pushing African culture and their so-called contributions is because it is a pack of lies. Give me one contribution chronicled by Herodotus, the father of History, which is a false title. Take a look at an Egyptian sculpture where they are bashing in the skulls of Nubians. How does that fit in to your picture of history? Cave dwelling Europeans? Take a look at Africa on CNN. Trinidad can and will look just like that if the African has his way and since this is a democracy and votes are bought with handouts, my original point in this thread, they probably will. The only reason Trinidad was ever sweet was because it was a colony and the Europeans maintained law and order. Remember when they used Barbadians to rule in the lawlessness? Now people are brought in to cast votes. Say what you will, everytime I see a Cre in a BMW I am tickled because I know what BMW stands for and it isn't Bob Marley Wagon. What is it Africans are famous for exporting? Oh, I remember, nothing, unless you count slaves. It is politically incorrect to deny African lies just as it is to be proud to be white but the truth can not be hidden and white pride is swelling. Check out www.natall.com for an example. I am eager to hear exactly what Herodotus cited as a contribution. The black community in Trinidad celebrates the likes of Ato Boldon, Brian Lara and Eric Williams when they should be pushing Heather Headley. A wealthy black man will always marry a white woman. Why is that? History has a way of repeating itself. Slavery will come back but not in the form we think and racism will certainly be a key factor. When the USA goes down so will your version of African history because nobody will care about political correctness. I for one can't wait. Aryans, regardless of their skin color, will prevail.

Messages In This Thread

3 Million Dollar Monkey!!!
Re: 3 Million Dollar Monkey!!!
Black Jibberish
Ignorance
Correction
Re: Black Jibberish
African Contributions
Re: African Contributions
Nations Rise and Nations Fall !!!
Re: Nations Rise and Nations Fall !!!
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com