Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Ignorance
In Response To: Re: 3 Million Dollar Monkey!!! ()

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. All children are ignorant. Very few are stupid and even fewer are retarded. You use the term to pass judgement on people who disagree with you, typical. You think I am a hateful person. Why is that? Is it because I do not falsely praise your race or is it because I am proud to be white which has become politically incorrect and outright illegal in some countries. The era of slavery is past but you keep it alive in your mind with terms like oppressor. There is absolutely nothing limiting you as a citizen of Trinidad from reaching heights of which your forefathers only dreamed. Keep that in mind the next time you fly a jet between countries as real Africans are dying by the multitude from real oppression. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge and the only result of ignorance is fear. Free your mind, the rest will follow.

Messages In This Thread

3 Million Dollar Monkey!!!
Re: 3 Million Dollar Monkey!!!
Black Jibberish
Ignorance
Correction
Re: Black Jibberish
African Contributions
Re: African Contributions
Nations Rise and Nations Fall !!!
Re: Nations Rise and Nations Fall !!!
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com