Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Thoroughly revolting public displays?

Dear Mr Blindman

I can tell from reading your article, that you are racist, and more than likey it's eaten away at your soul so much that you would never change. People are entitled to do anything they please as long as its within the law, some acts may be disgusting as was the sickening display you so vividly described. If you were that appalled, why did you stay for the entire show, instead of retreating to your more civilized laventille environment.

Do you think that the murders, rape and robberies the people of that place commit are less graphic and shocking than some kids having a bit of strange fun... well then my good man, you should take a look at a murder scene if you ever get the chance.

I am neither Indian nor African, i have been in this beautiful country for almost 8 years.. from what i have gathered about the politics of this land is that there are no "spiritually or morally" good parties. This may be so in many other different countries, but in Trinidad and Tobago there is one large difference between the two major political parties, that being their ability to take the country forward, its all about progress in the long run. The PNM dont have the necessary intellect and vision to take our economy to a higher level. Its just a fact that the "indians" in this country are generally better at making money.
After you dijest that, you might consider doing something positive for you african brothers and sisters, like helping build a playground when they can develop their sporting skills in hope that they might one day win a race and get a prize large enough to take them through life...instead of robbing hard working of their valuables.

Your Buddy.

Alfredo. (23 year old UWI Eng student)

Messages In This Thread

Not African sports
Re: Not African sports
Re: Not African sports
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com